By Jarrett Lerner
Book Source: Owned
Book Status: Available
Book Reviewer: Lil Brother
Bridget may not have finished Enginerds but I did. I love it! Last weekend I watched IRON GIANT and I don’t believe Jarrett when he says he has not seen it. The book and movie are very close to each other though one has farting robots and the other has a weapon robot.
You can find out what the book is about in a lot of reviews so I am going to talk about why I liked it.
1. It is a very fun book to read out loud
2. Farting, eating robots are funny
3. The robots build themselves which is cool (and like the Iron Giant does)
4. The boys are kind of naughty. They should not keep secrets! (like the boy in Iron Giant)
5. There is a second book coming out and I am excited about it. (Bridget is too so I will probably have to borrow her copy)
I recommend this book to people who like robots, who like the Iron Giant movie, people who likes to eat a lot, people who think farting is funny and people who just need to laugh. Little boys will definitely like this book. Grouchy teachers will not. And I wonder if I could get my principal to read it.
Hi Jarrett! I know you are reading this. I want to know what you think of Iron Giant….. 🛳🚝🤖🤖🥰