By Jenny Brunstein
Illustrations by Kirsten Winkelbauer
Book Source: provided in exchange for a review
Book Status: available
1. This is the story of a pet adoption. A boy adopts a puppy and it is really funny
2. It is very realistic with some parts that are a little exaggerated. Like when the puppy threw up on the boy
3. Kids like having pets. This is a good book for kids getting a new pet.
4. This is a good book for new readers. It is short and easy to read.
5. The illustrations are so cute. It makes you want to have a puppy (except I can’t because Lil Bro is very allergic to dogs).
6. And for no reason except he is super cute, here is a photo of our newest kitty. He is Lil Bro’s best bud and still very tiny.
Now we have three cats!