By Trisha Speed Shaskan
Illustrated by Xindi Yan
Book Source: gifted to me by author
Book Status: Available July 16, 2019
Trisha is an author I met through another author, Aimee Bissonnette. Though after meeting, I found books by Trisha already on my bookshelf. She shared with me a copy of her newest book out next week. Here are reasons why kids will like it
1. It is about a witch and we like books about them
2. It is about bullying. A book like this can be useful for a little kid who is dealing with that.
3. It is also about determination and trying hard even when you feel bad.
4. It is a picture book so perfect for younger kids and classroom reading. It would be a good way to have a class discussion about name calling and being mean to other kids.
5. Even though it is about a witch, it is not a Halloween book. It could be read any time of the year.
6. The illustrations are really fun and detailed.