By Axel Behn
Book Source: Provided in exchange for a fair review
Book Status: available
1. The book explains some things that are different in China from the US.
2. I am not sure I like how it points how things on China seem strange to an American and not how things Americans do could be strange to them.
3. This book could lead to a discussion with kids about how things we think are strange are normal to others. And the other way around.
4. The illustrations are interesting. They look like old pictures that were printed now. But they also look like illustrations.
5. Maybe this book would inspire a kid to learn more about China or other cultures.