By Wendy McLeod MacKnight
Book Source: review copy provided by author
Book Status: it will be available in March 2020
So I know this book doesn’t come out for a couple months but I want to share about it now so you could plan for it. I going to admit you have to give it a couple chapters but it will be worth it.
1. It’s a concept that kids like me would totally like. I mean, I reaaaally want to have lil bro wash the floor for me, ( it’s a weird hobby of his ) turn into a penguin and slide across the floor! Wouldn’t you?!?! If yes, then READ THIS BOOK!!!
2. It’s also the concept that things aren’t as they seem……
3. It’s also about a family feud that seems impossible to mend.
4. It’s really funny. I mean, yeah I want to turn into Hulk, or The Penguin, and watch TV aaaaalll day!
5. It’s just really fun and nice, it’s such a good read! I liked it so much I stayed up from 3:00-5:45 reading it and then I finished it in 5 minutes at the bus stop!!
I give this: 🙉🙈😸😋 morphing. Monkey, monkey man, man! ( You can’t make emojis morph that well… )