By Da Chen
Book Source: provided for review
Book Status: available
Well, this book needs to be read with a class. I’m warning you. It’s gruesome at the end. It’s also good and cool in the middle.
1. It’s told by the little brother instead of the main character.
2. I think is an autobiography, cause the little brother’s name is the same as the author. Update it is listed as autobiographical.
3. It’s real thing that could happen.
4. It’s how friendships can be ripped apart by a truth and a lie.
5. It’s a really cool book, but I’d rate it PG 13 if I had too. So take heed if my warning, cause you neeeeeeeeed an adult to explain the stuff.