By Sarah Jean Horwitz
Book Source: bought at Book Beat
Book Status: Available
Okay, this book is soooooooo good! It’s about betrayal, hope, evil, friendship, and greatness! On with the review!
1. The girl, Clementine, is the heir to the title Dark Lord, aaaand her dad, the dark lord, is cursed.
2. Clementine befriends a boy and a huntress during a nice walk the in the woods( not! ).
3. One word; Betrayal. Oh, the betraying in this book is elegant! Oh, I’m so dumbfounded! It’s really cool!
4. It’s realllllllllllly suspenseful!!
5. It’s just a really good book!!