By Lindsay Galvin
Book Source: ARC recieved from Scholastic for review
Book Status: available on February 4, 2020
1. The whole book is surrounded by cancer, genes, and all that kind of stuff.
2. The girl, Aster, and her sister, Poppy, go to live with their aunt in an ecovillage.
3. After a week, their aunt “turns evil” and then they are gassed. They wake up on an island. But Poppy and Aster are separated.
4. Aster finds a mysterious boy who can breath under water!
5. It’s a realllllllllllly suspenseful and thrilling book!!!!!