By Sue Macy
Book Source: Provided by Media Masters Publicity for review
Book Status: available
1. Sports were used to equalize women and men.
2. In the epilogue, it talks about how women are still pushing in sports.
3. It talks about how media got more women involved in sports.
4. It also has timelines at the end of each chapter, but not telling the main story, but what major things happened during those years.
5. It gives me a sense of how active women were and still are. Women are not always portrayed as active but they definitely are. Today is Women and Girls in Sports Day so the perfect day to remember sports are for girls and women.