By Deborah Bernard
Illustrations by Mark Brayer
Book Source: free, provided for review
Book Status: Available
1. The girl, Loulou, can’t find a quiet place to read.
2. Loulou goes to the library to read, and she does something you wouldn’t think to do if you were Loulou…..
3. What she does is the solution to her problem of not having a quiet place to read.
4. The book is just realllllllllllly good.
5. I think the moral of the story is that reading is no fun without friends reading with you.
With next month being reading month, this would be a good book to share in a class or library.