By Alexandra S.D. Hinrichs
Illustrated by Renee Graef
Book Source: purchased
Book Status: available
1. The girl lives in the Gobelins Manufactory.
2. I became aware of the author because she is helping plan the Central Maine Book Festival.
3. This book is an interesting story for people who like crafts. An art teacher could use this book in their class.
4. Girls aren’t allowed to weave pictures at Gobelins Manufactory.
5. The pictures are very beautiful.
6. The book makes you wonder about the artist behind the items in your house.