By JA White
Book Source: borrowed from library
Book Status: available
1. This is a series of four books that are really long so it would be really good book for summer reading.
2. The girl, Kara, is a witch…… Then a powerless human…….. Oh, then witch again. It’s fuuuuunnnn.
3. In the third book the bad and good characters, (Sordyr and Rygoth) switch!
4. Kara is a good witch. she meets a bad witch, and teaches a good witch, and battles a bad witch, becomes a wexari, and battles 2 wexari, (the ones that switch) and meets another wexari, and brings back the first bad witch she met.
5. It’s a good way to get kids to read longer series. Because it is so good they won’t notice each book is like 500 pages