By Chad Sell
Book Source: ARC provided for review
Book Status: Available June 9, 2020
1. The doodles and drawings are alive!!!!
2. The villian, Levi, is a doodle who is basically a serpentine dragon!
3. The girl, Drew, is in an art club, and when Levi is made, they provoke him into what they imagined…… Not really a good idea when the imagine him fighting and hurting their characters…… So Drew scribbles all on top of him to stop him, making him turn to the dark side…. Duh duhn duhnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!
3. Drew makes Levi stronger by feeding him trying to make peace.
4. Levi eats all of the characters! How will they win now??
5. This book is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!
6. I think you should read this in pieces . It is a big story so it is best not to read all at once .
7. The doodles could be like the impulsive thoughts that get kids like me and my brother into mischief. They have a mind of their own but if redirected right can be aw