By Jasmine Warga
Book Source: Purchased
Book Status: Available
1. The style of writing is really nice, as I love poetry, and that is the style of writing!
2. The girl(Jude) lives in Syria, and her brother is an activist.
3. Her brother goes missing, and the girl and her mom go to America.
4. In America, the girl finds friendship with another girl, who was born in America, but her parents are from a middle eastern county. But Jude lived with her uncle and aunt, and her cousin. Her cousin does not like it that the girl is staying there with her mom.
5. The story is realllllllllllly good, and it’s just a perfect book! It’s a really quick one though.