By Victoria Jamieson and Omar Mohamed
Book Source: Ordered from Print Bookstore
Book Status: Available
1. This book is about two refugees, named Omar and Hassan.
2. Hassan does not say anything but hooya.
3. The Omar wants to go to school, but he is scared Hassan will get hurt while he is gone.
4. This book let’s people know the actual hardships of refugee camps. Most books don’t do that, and the books make refugee camps sound like great places to live. The books do all make America a place that’s paradise though. This helps you put yourself in other people’s shoes.
5. This is a GRAPHIC NOVEL!!! It makes the book even better!