By Andrew Avner
Book Source: Provided for review
Book Status: Available September 17, 2020
1. This story is written in from a bull’s perspective.
2. The bull wants to be in the American rodeo, but he’s in Spain and is supposed to run instead of rodeo.
3. The cow wants to run but is supposed to be a quiet lady for breeding instead.
4. The story starts when the cow lies about being in love with the bull to get out of marrying a bull she doesn’t want to.
5. This is a great book! It was great and cool, following different characters, and it was just great!!!!!