By Tiffany Jewell
Illustrator: Aurelia Durand
Book Source: Purchased
Book Status: Available
Ok, so this week are all going to be about kids making a difference.its going to be a mix of non-fiction and fiction.
1. This book is about racism and how it effects us and how to fight back and how people have fought back in history.
2. It helps educate kids in a way that its easier to understand.
3. It explains terminology and helps you know more about this stuff. Like what is anti-racism?
4. This book has activities to better understand the stuff going on around us. The activities include a guided activity of writing out who you are and what you can do. You also identify your real super powers.
5. Most kids think racism is over, but its going on and this book helps kids understand it