Ten things or more about me!
- This is my place to share about books, authors, illustrators, librarians and more.
- I am a sixth grader and love to read.
- I started it at the end of first grade in June 2016!
- All online activity is monitored by my parents (haha, they work for me )
- I have one little brother who is annoying and loves Tim Kubart
- My favorite picture book author is Salina Yoon.
- My favorite graphic novelist is Mike Maihack
- I have ADHD and not ashamed to say it causes me some problems in life. I would really like to see ADHD kids in books, especially girls who are hyper and emotional
- I spend part of my summers in Maine
- My favorite thing in the world is PENGUINS
- I started track cycling in November 2019.
I do accept ARCS and books for review. It usually takes me 4-6 weeks to read and review a book. I will do a fair review and if I really don’t like it, will try to find another kid to read and review. [8/24/2020 update: due to starting middle school virtually, I am currently not able to commit to reviews. ]
Know a kid who loves to read? Do they want to share a review? They can submit reviews to bridgetandthebooks AT gmail.com
All online activity is monitored by my parents.
Detroit News Article (March 18, 2017)
Fox 2 Detroit Interview (April 2, 2017)
The Mitten Interview (November 10,2017)
Interview with Molly J Hurford /Shred Girls (January 2020)