1. It’s the second adventure of Nikki Tesla and her friends. They are really smart.
2. She is dealing with the news her dad being alive and a bad guy. I don’t agree with the twist but I am waiting till the next book to make a final decision. We can talk more about this once people have read it.
3. The object of their mission is to steal a ring that does something super cool.
4. Nikki turns into a ferret…
5. This series makes smart kids cool kids and not just the kid you copy off of in class.
6. Very curious to see where this series goes next.
We found this book by Amazon suggesting it. Amazon was right. It’s sooooooooooooo good!!! I also read the second book. But still I have 1 burning question. WHERE IS THE THIRD?????!!!!!! I NEED A THIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok now ON WITH THE REVIEW!! (First book only)
1. The characters are sooooooooooooo cool. I mean, a man who hauls his “books” around in a coffin, a boy who’s inventing, like, so much cool stuff, the hotel owner who pokes around the library at night, who wouldn’t want to read this book?
2. The girl, Elizabeth, is an orphan, and lives with her aunt and uncle.
3. Elizabeth lives in the poorest house in the town, yet they manage to send her to an expensive hotel and themselves an expensive 3 week vacation. Huh… Sounds fishy…
4. The owner of the hotel is a little weird… He wants Elizabeth to check in four times a day.
5. The owners sister is into dark magic… She kills to live. Literally.
First off, I was reaaaallllllyyyyyy intrigued by this book because it has a black cat on the cover. It’s also a sci-fi about a lab mutated cat with a wanting for bloody, living, food and the cat is super ugly…… Ok I’m going to spoil the book before the review even starts. On with the review!!!!!!!
1. The cat is lab mutated and a zombie.
2. The cat, Bert, stars in a horror film made by his owners bestie.
3. It’s told from the scientist perspective and Bert’s owner view.