First things first, I will start posting these in the morning. you will see yesterday on these, but they will refer to the day I’m posting about! Now on with the review!!!
Ok, so yesterday was a little bumpy on the emotional road, but it was great otherwise! My cat, Rebel was extra, and I mean EXTRA, snuggly, so I spent a lot of time cuddling her! She’s sooooooooooooo cute I just can’t help it!!!! I did some school work, walked a loooooong walk, and played a little Roblox!
One weird thing is just I’m not into my books! It’s sooooooooooooo weird right? That’s all, see ya tommorow!!
I had a hard time focusing on school work today. I have a lot done already but really need to work on my essay.
My state is shutting down tonight. That means Dad will be home. Mom has promoted him to Head Teacher. She gets to be Principal since she is still working a lot. I think having Dad home will help because Mom can focus on work and he can focus on us.
I spent a lot of time goofing off this evening with my cousins and my bff. We are having fun with Messenger Kid. It is a nice distraction.
I am also going to read a lot more. I don’t know what else I can do…
Today was much better. One meltdown but that was it.
I started the morning with my blog post. Some of my author and librarian friends responded and we had some silliness. Jarrett is planning FART Camp so we had fun with that. I also talked with my cousins. That helped a lot. I realized I need to talk to people other than Mom and my brother or Dad.
Today was also a down day. Lil Bro and I played on our computers a lot. Mom sewed and Dad was at work. In the afternoon I went for a bike ride and then we watched Onward. I had a pasty from Houghton for dinner. Mom brought them home from her trip last week.
It seems my days will be up and down. Cases of COVID are getting more common here. Mom got an email from my school district of one positive case and one pending. The scary part is the people were at both of our schools. The case at mine was after shutdown but the one at Lil Bro’s may have exposed people during drop-off/pick-up.
This new normal is hard to adjust to. It seems things are changing daily. I know some people are in states completely shutdown. I don’t know what Michigan will do but I don’t think we are going back to school anytime soon.
I didn’t post this yesterday because 1 I slept alot, 2 I was in a pissy mood, and 3, everybody was on edge. But yesterday was horrible because of alot of things, such as the state saying that none of the school work done in this period of time would count!!!! I DID IT ALL FOR NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
Another thing was that me and Lil Bro made a Minecraft world, and he promised that it would be my private little world, but what did he do???? He played it and I didn’t even get a chance before it!!! He discovered my humble ( gigantic ) mansion, and if I had not made it so TNT did not explode, my mansion would be bye-bye!! Ughhhhhh
I could start this with “I’m bored” but I need refocus my energy.
Positive things from today
– I went on two longer bike rides. I even rode by a friend’s house and we said a social distance hi
– I am nearly done this week’s school work. I need to send out my librarian interviews tomorrow.
– I had my first virtual therapy session. I had been on a therapy break so it was nice to catch up with my therapist. It was a nice distraction and nice to talk to someone other than my parents.
– I am getting a ton of reading done. I just need to spend some time writing my reviews.
– At least I am not Mom, she was working at 5am and just finished her last call. It is 730pm. She isn’t even part of her company’s immediate response. She is doing all the prep work for when her role needs to step in.
– My only meltdown was a few minutes ago. That is more because I am tired.
– I got a bunch of Robucks. With Mom so busy during the day, Lil Bro and I are getting lots of screen time (after our school work is done).