Review by Chloe of Chloe’s Friendship Circle
Wonder by RJ Palacio, is a great book.
It is about a 10 year old boy named August. His family and friends call him Auggie. He has facial deformities. In the book Auggie, his sister Via and al of his friends share their point of view about Auggie’s life and theirs. He goes to school for the first time and enters 5th grade. It isn’t easy for him at first.
He worries that people will think he’s scary and some people aren’t very nice. In the end (spoiler alert) he won the Beecher medal at his graduation. It’s the best one! Even though he was different he was able to inspire others. I recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a good book to inspire people!
Today, Chloe from the podcast, Chloe’s Friendship Circle, answered 7 questions from me. Why 7? Because we are both 7!
- How old are you? I’m 7
- What is your podcast about? It is about music fun and friendship.
- How long have you been doing it? One year and three months
- How and why did you start it? I visited absolutely Mindy at kids place live and had so much fun I decided to do my own podcast.
- Who is Coolest person you have interviewed? Absolutely Mindy!
- Who do you most want to interview? Kenny Curtis from the animal farm, I want to have Lorenzo or dirk on my podcast.
- What book have you read recently? Shopkins and Officer Buckle and Gloria
I think you should subscribe to Chloe’s podcast if you like kid’s music. It is really fun!